From RealCTY. (Not really.)
|Hello, all. I have a special request for all of you---to read and respond to my message here. Much thanks. I really do appreciate it. --Max|
This is your CTY website. It's yours. A quick intro:
- Use the RealCTY:Community Portal to see what's new on the site.
- Find and advertise reunions, and plan with friends for next session.
- Play in the Sandbox.
- 72633455064916235913983 (This was the original content of Prune me, move me, change me, share me. It does not appear to hold meaning.)
- Maybe if we write Center for Talented Youth on the Main Page, Google will notice us in a search of said words!
Before you start editing, read this page.
Please don't destroy pages in any way; many people have worked hard on the success of this site. Deformattings, mass deletions, vandalism, and spamming may result in bannage.
If you like this site, please advertise it to CTYers you know, or to potential CTYers (that you potentially know!). The more, the merrier!
- What is CTY?
- Courses offered at CTY
- Sites where CTY takes place
- Hall of Fame and Hall of Shame
- Things we like
- Only at CTY
- What to bring besides the stuff listed in the Site Guides
- Student Hierarchy
- 42 and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Duct tape
- The Game
- Cross-dress Day
- It would appear that a wormhole has appeared on RealCTY. They say that Eliza has returned.
CTY on the Internet
- Contact CTY
- Mailing lists
- Other CTY websites
- Facebook Pages for CTY and RealCTY
- Post-CTY Depression, the official CTY forum; affiliated with RealCTY.
- Untitled, by EB Saldana
- Honey, by Stephanie
- Some Thoughts on Working for CTY, For CTY Students, by Anonymous
- Of CTY, by Wendy
- CTY Perfection, by Priya Mehta
Check the Essays page to post what you think.