|This article has poor organization and/or formatting and requires revision to meet RealCTY's quality standards.|
This is part of the CAA program (like Bristol).
The first people came to the Easton site after the Frederick Maryland site said JHU could not come back, as they were renovating all the dorms as this was the first year males could live at the school during the year, in 2003. Many of these "Hood Rats" (the term for both students and faculty who went to Easton after they left Hood College) came to Lafeyette College in 2003. Since then the Easton site has slowly begun to establish its own traditions. The 2006 summer is infamous for it's 3-day blackout, brownouts, flood in the town below, and life-threatening hail.
- South College- Boy's dorm, site office, and health office.
- Keefe- Newer and nicer of the two girls' dorms (central AC).
- Easton- Older, crummier, hotter, more distant girls' dorm.
- Farinon - contains the cafeteria, dance/activities room, and movie theatre.
- Colton Chapel - Location of All-site meetings, Swashbuckler, and Talent Show.
--Beware of blackouts. In the event of one, open all doors and string emergency lights through the hallway. Boys, start sleeping in the lower hallways. BRING FLASHLIGHTS (now illegal)
- Easton has dress up days the last week of camp. There is Goth Monday, SuperPrep Tuesday, and Crossdress Wednesday. There was also a Twin Thursday, which was less common. The traditions began in 05.2 by students in the Psychology A course, most notably Priya Mehta, JT Shepard-Blankenheim, and Megan Dent.
- Passionfruit, which has now become an established tradition.
- American Pie, with chanting, circles with kicking of feet at the beginning and end. [beware; injuries have occured during this song.]
- Weekend trips to WaWa.
- Swashbuckler Color Wars
- Casino Night
- Talent Show
- Water Carnival
- Matt Weber- One of the 3 creators of FLAAR and would run Star Wars Galactic Senate at least once person session (2003-2005).
- Jeff Murphy- Another creator of FLAAR; always run odd activities (2003-2005, 2007).
- Juliet- another RA who run great activities; in 2005 she would sing the phrase "DON'T SWING YOUR LANYARD" (2004-2005).
- Gabe Ulman - For Robot Sock-Wars Tournaments (2006) and being the RA to organize Passionfruit 06.2.