From RealCTY, where all your pronouns are heinous.
|A quick pub for Server 42, a CTY community on Discord! Join for virtual hijinks or whatever.|
|Hello, all. I have a special request for all of you—to read and, if possible, take action on my June 20, 2012 open letter regarding the program's growing restrictions on student expression. Much thanks; I really do appreciate your time. —Max Wang, site administrator, RealCTY|
This is your CTY website. It's yours. A quick intro:
- Use the RealCTY:Community Portal to see what's new on the site.
- Find and advertise reunions, and plan with friends for next session.
- Play in the Sandbox.
- 72633455064916235913983 (This was the original content of Prune me, move me, change me, share me. It does not appear to hold meaning.)
- Read this open letter to the CTY community.
- Maybe if we write Center for Talented Youth on the Main Page, Google will notice us in a search of said words!
Please do not vandalize the wiki—many people have worked hard on the success of this site. Deformattings, mass deletions, targeted obscenity, and spamming will result in bannage.
If you like this site, please advertise it to CTYers you know, or to potential CTYers (that you potentially know!). The more, the merrier!
CTY on the Internet
Check the Essays page to post what you think.