I am cool with a raise in security --Jeff Sachs 20:34, 30 August 2006 (MST)
"From RealCTY, where a shrug never follows a shrodem"
"From RealCTY, where it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane."
"From RealCTY, where fun is sometimes mandatory."
"From RealCTY: where pronouns are hienous."
"From RealCTY: where guys wear girls pants better than girls do."
- Actually, this is true in a lot of places... --Max W. 17:22, 4 September 2006 (MST)
- It is. A lot of guys are eerily hot as girls. And better looking as girls as some girls. It's kind of weird to have a guy look way better in your clothes than you do. -Starr
"From RealCTY, where the Imperial Battleship halts... The FLOW of TIME" - Reference to Carlisle's Starcrash
"From RealCTY, where the Hoopy Froods roam."
"From RealCTY, where the Universe Ends."
"From RealCTY, it's just a jump to the left."
"Halt! This is RealCTY! We demand....A SHRUBBERY!"
"From RealCTY, where there is no beer."
"From RealCTY, where we cover the 5 major food groups: ramen, pop tarts, potatoes, pasta, and more potatoes"
"From RealCTY, which has just lost the game."
"From RealCTY, not Constantinople"
"From RealCTY, where you swing your lanyard at your own risk."
"From RealCTY, where these are the right tentacles"
"From RealCTY, where i'm coming out of my cage (and I've been doing just fine"
"From RealCTY, where even Frank Wang is vulnerable"
Concerning the quality of realCTY articles
When I came here I expected Wikipedia like articles about CTY, not articles filled with what would be called test edits. I would like to propose that we keep all the fandom in the fourums and make this Wiki more serious. Thanks. Marlith 20:57, 17 July 2007 (MST)
- Sure, it is fun, but if a person who wanted encyclopedia like info about CTY and came to this site wouldnt they be dissapointed？Marlith
- Well, if someone did want good articles they would go to Wikipedia. Marlith 21:07, 17 July 2007 (MST)
- I also had a comment about the state of articles here. While perusing the wonders of the "random article" button, I came across quite a few class pages (actually most--or all--of them) that had comments that seemed perfectly suited to the talk page of the particular article, but not to its main text. I would happily undertake the task of moving these comments to talk pages and create more objective articles if it would be something useful to do. Kakofonous 13:19, 23 December 2007 (PST)
How about making a separate section on class pages called "Student Comments"? FJØRKËN
By the way, Schrodem is spelled thusly.
Format of Main Page
In the interest of clarity, usefulness to newcomers, and organization i suggest making a seperate news page for announcements and leaving the main page solely for welcome and navigation. --Siri
PCTYD has been fixed, and now the notice saying that it's down is misleading. --Lizzy
Yeah, what Lizzy said. -- Kimcheeeee/jackidy/allegra
Just an idea that I had...I've noticed that quite a few of the users here are also on Wikipedia, and thought it might be a worthwhile project getting CTY to featured article status. Please add your ideas and responses below. Kakofonous 12:31, 30 December 2007 (PST)
- Yeah that's a good idea, how? If it evolved editing the article, however, I don't know what we can add. In addition, I created some CTY User boxes for the wikipedia user pages. They are at this page --> 
If you want to put these in you user page, just copy and paste the code into your user page. -Firefly1029 20:29, 30 December 2007 (PST)