Hi. I'm Sydney. I'm a Forevermore and Six-Year-Saint. I attended Baby (YS) CTY at Cal(ifornia) Lutheran University (Thousand Oaks) and Baby and regular (IS) CTY at Loyola Marymount University (Los Angeles). If you were at LOS 16.2 or 17.2, you might remember me as the kid who wore all of their old CTY lanyards as bracelets. I also kept my glowsticks around my neck, and could often be found practicing poi with them (or occasionally, in 17.2, with my podpoi). If we went to any of the same sessions before then, you probably won't remember me at all.
My speech at Passionfruit was rough, to say the least, so I'll probably write a better one and put it into the CTY Passionfruit Database on Facebook eventually.
Though, in reviewing the incidents of my administration, I am unconscious of intentional error, I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many errors. I shall also carry with me the hope that my country will never cease to view them with indulgence; and that...the faults of incompetent abilities will be consigned to oblivion.
It was an incredible privilege to be a member of LOS's Trinity, and I will forever feel honored to have been chosen. Although I realize that I made far too many mistakes, mistakes for which I am truly sorry, I hope that I might have, in some small way, had a positive impact on my site. At the end of the session, I gave my position to my roommate, Ellen. I am intensely proud of her and I can't wait to see what great things future generations of CTYers and Trinity members will do.
Sites & Sessions/Classes
DACH.CAL.12.2: RA Alex. Instructor Tom. TA Abe. Roommate Alison.
EXAM.B.LOS.13.2: RA Christine. Instructor Ms. Monty. TA Nicole. Roommate Blue.
ETHC.LOS.14.2: RA Saeda. Instructor Vahe. TA Tyler. Roommate Natalia.
BIOL.B.LOS.15.2: RA Yolanda. Instructor Fred. TA Anders. Roommate Jiping.
WRT3.LOS.16.2: RA Keisha. Instructor Alison. TA Rachel. Roommate Jess(ica).
ENGE.LOS.17.2: RA Brinyae. Instructor Pedro. TA Prateek. Roommate Ellen.
Claims to Fame
- Participated in the "Chucho Labeouf" talent show act
- Performed in the last two poi circles
- Proud AmeriFan since the original Introduction to Grassroots Activism/Search For Jon’s #1 Fan activity
- Sold/gave out glowsticks and taught poi
- Performed in all three poi circles
- Was a Blammo god and a member of the Holy Trinity
- Sold/gave out glowsticks and taught poi again
- Performed in all three poi circles again
- Made little rainbow "stickers" for LOS's first Pride and Love Tape Day
- Got to be "Mr. Daddy Dictator (Sir)" during the Silent Football daily activity on the last week, which was intended to be a clever reference to my position as the Father but ended up being just a massive yet very amusing mistake
Ffeel free to write something in the Discussion section of my page (whether you know me personally or not). I CTY you!