Played at the end of every dance, in this order.
- Forever Young - Alphaville (*)
- NOTE: This song is only played at the last dance of the session.
- Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
- American Pie - Don McLean
Played at nearly every dance.
- Blister In The Sun - The Violent Femmes
- Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
- The song was revived as canon in 18.2 by RA Gaynor. Everyone in the dance replaced the word "Hallelujah" with the name "Waluigi", much to RA Gaynor's chagrin.
- I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Donny Osmond
- NOTE: This song was first played by RAs Dianna and Shellhamer during 10.2 at the urging of the ETHCb class, and continued to be played throughout 11.2 due to the efforts of The Couples' Couch and the invaluable cooperation of SRA Mike.
- Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - They Might Be Giants
- NOTE: This is not the most common version heard. On Youtube it is easiest heard on the Tiny Toons version.
- NOTE** Keep the conga lines at a reasonable pace or you will regret everything. (17.1)
- It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
- Juliet - LMNT
- NOTE: This was officially added as canon by CTYer Rachel and RA Marshall during 07.2 but credit to its popularity is given to Erica Schoneberger (07.1), Ram Narayan (07.1), Steven Braid (07.1), Eric "Smiley" Wei (07.1), and RA Emily Johnston (07.1 and 07.2)
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Nightswimming - R.E.M. (*)
- Pokemon Theme Song
- NOTE: This song gained popularity in 08.1 after the whole dance floor emptied due to repetitive playing of bad songs. Then RA Tin, a favorite of students due to his Asian ethnicity and unique hairstyle, played the Pokemon Theme Song, causing more than half the campus to fill the dance floor and sing along. It has been played ever since then.
- Sandstorm - Darude (Rave Song)
- Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
- Tunak Tunak Tun - Daler Mehndi
Played often, but not at every dance.
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Come On Eileen - Save Ferris / Dexy's Midnight Runners
- NOTE: Now Dexy's version is used (12.1)
- Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
- Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
- Dragostea Din Tei / Numa Numa - O-Zone\
- Everytime We Touch - Cascada
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Get Low - Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
- How to Be a Heartbreaker - Marina & the Diamonds
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- King of Africa - Douster
- NOTE** 17.1 kids goofed up and created a wall of death so it was banned during 17.2. King of Africa was brought back on a probationary basis during 18.1 with the restriction of no creating said wall of death. .1 CTYer's seem to have learned from their mistakes and King of Africa is back as canon. (But still be careful!)
- Lip Gloss - Lil Mama
- Rainbow Connection - Kermit The Frog (*)
- NOTE: At 09.2, this song was not played, owing to SRA Clay's belief that it would lead to nomore-only circles. A certain camper protested Clay's policy by taping posters to the front of ATS requesting that the song be played. They were taken down by RAs, and Rainbow Connection was not played at the last dance.
- At 10.2, despite SRA Mike's reassurances that the song would be played, it was not, despite the brief resurgence of the RC posters. Rumor also has it that the camper responsible has since aged out of CTY, which should by no means discourage any other campers from carrying on the protesting posters.
- Rainbow Connection was played at both 11.1 and 11.2, both times due to the efforts of the hall that won the 20-minute DJ set in the "House Wars" program.
- Rainbow Connection was played at 18.2.
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit (feat. Jess Glynne)
- The General - Dispatch (1st Session)
- NOTE: This was officially added to canon after the "End of the World Dance," the makeshift dance at Swine '09 when Jeanette Kim, Gabe Wisner-Carlson, and Abhinav Gupta played and sang it under the arch, and has traditionally been played and sung by the nevermores at last meetmarket ever since.
- The Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Titanium - Sia
- Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
- Waka Waka - Shakira
- Wavin' Flag - K'naan
- Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
- NOTE: Everyone stands together and throws up alternating fists during the marching section (it was centered on RA Gaynor who started doing it 18.2 any time the song came on). RAs are known to go hard during this song.
Still canon, but RAs have mostly stopped playing it.
- Ana Ng - They Might Be Giants
- Mary Had a Little Lamb (Dub step Remix)
- NOTE** CTYer Leena made this song canon by getting an obscene amount of signatures in 17.1. It was played once and everyone felt ashamed except for Leena who was quite proud of her evil work. This "song" did not return in 18.1
- Baby Got Back - Sir Mixalot
- Barbie Girl - Aqua
- Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
- Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order(**)
- It was played at the last dance at 14.2 due to the efforts of several campers and Chris's hall winning a DJ set. Katrina Howard made numerous efforts to get the song played at 15.2 as well to some luck. Perhaps the song will return as canon.
- It was also played once at 18.2.
- Brimful Of Asha (Fatboy Slim Remix) - Cornershop
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- NOTE: This song was also officially added as canon by RA Marshall during 07.2 but was brought to fame by his 07.1 hall. WE ARE MARSHALL!!!
- Buddy Holly - Weezer
- Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
- Cheap Thrills - Sia
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- NOTE** Dancing Queen was played at most if not all dances during 18.1.
- Dr. Boom Bombay - Dr. Bombay
- I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
- Hardly played anymore because it's seen as CTY-I, even though in 10.2,the SRAs played a song with the lyrics "I want to make love right now, right now," and all RAs asked agreed that it was at least as CTY-I as I Touch Myself.
- Despite numerous efforts by the Cult of Godzilla in 09.2, Clay has kept it on the do-not-play list, and it was not played in 10.2.
- I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
- In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
- It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
- James Brown Is Dead - L.A. Style
- NOTE: This used to be dead Canon, but as of 12.1/12.2, it became live again. As of an unknown date, it died again.
- Jump Jive An' Wail - Brian Setzer
- Like A Prayer - Madonna (**) (was played once at 16.1 and once at 17.1)
- Moving Like Berney - ISA
- Neem Een Ander In De Maling - Ome Henk (**) (A Dutch parody of Barbie Girl. This song is often incorrectly thought to be a German remake by Rammstein.)
- Oh, L'Amour - Erasure
- Paradise City - Guns 'n' Roses
- Piano Man - Billy Joel
- Rock Lobster - The B-52's (**)
- Satisfaction - Benny Benassi (2nd Session)
- Sexbomb - Tom Jones (**)
- Shape of You - Ed Sheeran (moved because this isn't canon, just popular)
- Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Surfin' Bird - The Trashmen
- Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton (**)
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (Jitterbug) - Wham!
- What Is Love - Haddaway
- Wonderwall - Oasis
(*) - These three songs are the Nomore songs. (**) - These Dead Canon songs are starting to be played again some (just not always that much)
The only songs with an order are those of the High-Holy Canon. They are played in the order written above, at the end of every dance. (Outside the period of 2000-2005, Forever Young is only played at the last dance.)
- AB (SomnusLupus)